The Cicor Group is an international electronics service provider with a wide range of products and services in the fields of printed circuit board assembly, system assembly and box building, switchgear cabinet construction, cable assembly, tool design and fabrication and plastic injection molding. Cicor offers outsourcing solutions for the development and manufacture of electronic assemblies and complete devices and systems. As a globally active company with production sites in Switzerland, Germany, United Kingdom, Romania and Asia (Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, China), the Group exploits synergies and offers solutions based on many years of know-how.
Quality and reliability in EMS business: Cicor site Bedford (Axis Electronics Ltd.) pursuit to achieve perfection for its customers
Axis Electronics supplies PCBAs to customers in high reliability markets, this has been our business since 1995. We take our responsibility within the supply chain seriously and achieve over 99% performance in quality and delivery. Our pursuit of perfection is our company mission, every employee strives to achieve and maintain 100% quality and delivery for customers every month. This webinar will give you insights into how our culture of continuous improvement for every day and every customer involves our employees and how our pursuit of perfection is also our biggest challenge.
- Paul Chaplin, Managing Director, Axis Electronics Ltd. (Cicor site Bedford)
- Mathew Williams, Head of Quality, Axis Electronics Ltd. (Cicor site Bedford)
- Stuart Hill, Business Development Manager, Axis Electronics Ltd. (Cicor Standort Bedford)
- Jack Symonds, Business Development Manager, Axis Electronics Ltd.(Cicor Standort Bedford)
We look forward to welcoming you online:
- 10 to 11 am CET on October 19, 2022
The webinar is free of charge and will be held in English.