The Cicor Group's manufacturing facilities are well equipped with advanced tool room machinery, along with proven track records, systems and highly trained staff; Cicor manufactures high precision molds that meet the highest quality standards and will provide trouble-free, high-volume production for the life of the product. Cicor specializes in steel molding.
- Fully integrated 3D software for mold design, CNC programing to steel cutting
- Advanced CAD/CAM software: Unigraphic and Pro-E, AutoCAD
- Quick electrode software
- Moldflow Adviser software to optimize part and mold design
- High-quality brand machines
- CNC EDM (Electric discharge machine), CNC high speed milling, wire-cut and grinding
- High-precision mold with cold, semi hot and fully hot runner system
- Multi-cavitation design and tooling up to 64 cavities
- Precision gears and unscrew mold
- Critical steel dimension control at 0.005 mm
- Tool life warranties (fully harden) up to 1´000´000 shot cycles
Tool design and fabrication sites
We are here for you
Our Precision Plastics team is avaiable to answer any questions about Cicor and our solutions.
Cicor webinars on precision plastics