Tool Design and Fabrication
The Cicor Group's manufacturing facilities are well equipped with advanced tool room machinery, along with proven track records, systems and highly trained staff; Cicor manufactures high precision molds that meet the highest quality standards and will provide trouble-free, high-volume production for the life of the product. Cicor specializes in steel molding.
Tool design and fabrication
- Provides precision tools from Singapore, China Suzhou, and upcoming Indonesia Batam
- Over 20 years of experience in tool design and engineering capabilities to provide end-to-end solutions
- Advanced CAD/CAM 3D Unigraphic and AutoCAD software for mold design and CNC programming
- Moldflow Adviser software for part optimization
- Advanced 3D printing capabilities to rapidly produce prototypes and molds
- Expertise in 2K molds and highly precision insert molding capabilities
- Material selection knowledge enables the creation of innovative, durable, and high-strength tooling solutions
- High-quality Swiss machines for CNC EDM, high-speed milling, wire-cutting, and grinding.
- Capable of providing tooling with fully hot runner systems with up to 64 cavities
- Conforming cooling for fast cycle tooling
- Diamond cutting for precise and sharp corner requirements
- Wall thickness achievable from 0.05mm
- Minimum hole size achievable from 0.40mm
- Outer Edge/Inner Corner Radius achievable from 0.02mm
- Critical steel dimensions controlled within 0.005 mm
- Class 101 for extremely high-volume production tool
- Tool life warranties for up to 1,000,000 shot cycles (fully hardened)
Tool design and fabrication sites
We are here for you
Our Precision Plastics team is avaiable to answer any questions about Cicor and our solutions.