Cicor offers services ranging from box building to the complex assembly of complete systems and equipment. As a partner over the entire product life cycle, the number of suppliers and contact persons is reduced and thus costs are saved.
Cicor already supports its customers in the idea and development of products suitable for production to ensure the most cost-effective production possible. Test engineering ensures complete traceability through the verified quality management system, ensuring delivery quality at the highest level.
- Proven supplier base for mechanical purchased parts
- Micro assembly with a microscope for medical wearable and industrial products
- Bending of thintubes for wearable hearing aids
- Various joining technologies such as bonding, ultrasonic welding, vibration welding, etc.
- Advanced medical box building in class 10,000 (ISO class 7) cleanroom and control room
- Hydrophobic coating service
- Marking and labelling (laser marking, pad printing, screen printing, etc.)
- Functional-, environmental- and burn-in tests
- Product reliability test (humidity/temperature/packaging and salt spray test)
- Sealed packaging with Multivac thermoforming machine in Class 10,000 cleanroom
- Customized packaging solutions