At Cicor`s manufacturing sites, engineers are permanently working on processes, to provide our customers with products that are compliant with the highest quality standards at a competitive cost level.
The main process engineering tasks are:
- Definition of process parameters and test procedures based on required efficiency and effectivity
- Optimizing productivity and product quality by developing and implementing new procedures
- Process tracking and monitoring
- Providing documents relevant for operation, like work instructions, check lists as well as control- and maintenance – plans
- Training of operators
- Elaborating equipment specifications, define acceptance criteria and release for production
- Support evaluation and qualification of new materials
- Align their activities with international standards and sustainability
We are here for you
Our Engineering team is available to answer any questions about Cicor and our solutions.