Head of Human Resources
- Liaise with the department Heads/Supervisors of various Departments on their manpower requirement and devise appropriate recruitment strategies.
- Recruitment of staff employee, write up job requirements, screen application letters and shortlist applicants. Conduct first round of interviews and shortlist further for subsequent interviews with the Managing Director. Orientate new employees to Company policies, rules and benefits.
- Obtain approval for training requests and apply for skill development funds.
- Implement and supervise Health, Safety and Environment management system to reach compliance of company policy. Deploying the application documentation system ISO to enhance efficiency in the management operations of the Company.
- Building KPI and combining other parts to complete it
- Support Internal and External Audit
- Deduct the income tax of the employee and transfer the amount to the government dept. Finalization of personal income tax for employees
- Write up procedure of the Personnel department, research and build up policies, programs to improve employee’s engagement and satisfaction
- Build company culture that adapt to the changes and organization’s strategies.
- Shape effective HR strategies that align with business and organization development demands.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Managing Director.
Your conditions :
- Bachelor’s degree in labor relations, business management or human resources is required
- Candidates with a master’s degree in human resource management and industrial/labor relations would be given preference
- At least 5+ years of experience in Head of Human Resource in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and software.
- Strong knowledge of processes and relevant legal regulations.
- Excellent English capability.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application preferably by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luat Nguyen Trong
15 Street 4,
Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park
Thuan An City
Binh Duong Province