The Cicor location in Bronschhofen (Swisstronics Contract Manufacturing AG) offers complete outsourcing solutions for the development and production of electronic assemblies as well as complete devices and systems. Cicor develops and produces small and medium sized series of electronic assemblies and systems using state-of-the-art equipment at its Bronschhofen site. The location has extensive expertise in medical technology. In the newly created, protected assembly area of ISO class 8, medical devices with increased demands on the assembly environment are manufactured. The EMS site in Bronschhofen has a diverse customer portfolio from the medical, industrial, consumer, defence and transport markets.
- Medical technology specialists
The Bronschhofen site has extensive know-how and many years of experience in medical technology.
- ISO 13485 certificate for product development and manufacturing of medical devices
- FDA Registered Contract Manufacturer Norm 21CFR820
- In August 2017, a 3-day FDA (U. S. Food and Drug Administration) inspection at Cicor's Bronschhofen site (CH) was completed with a successful certification. The complete quality system with all involved processes at the system, component and product levels as well as in the practical implementation according to the requirements of the FDA standard 21CFR820 for medical devices was examined.
- ISO 15378:2015 Certificate for primary packaging for pharmaceuticals
- In October 2017, the certification audit for the pharmaceutical standard ISO 15378:2015 "Primary packaging for pharmaceuticals" was successfully carried out. This certification shows that the processes and systems for customers in medical technology are set up correctly and that the employees of the electronics company continuously implement and live them in all areas.
- Protected assembly areas for medical and pharmaceutical products ISO Class 8
- In the medical assembly area, which was newly created in 2017, medical devices with increased demands on the assembly environment are manufactured.
- Engineering Know-how
The Bronschhofen site develops electronic products for customers in the medical and industrial markets. The service portfolio for electronics development includes the creation of PCB layouts, complete redesigns of existing layouts for electronic assemblies up to the new development of complete systems or devices including the software.
As an EMS service provider, the site accompanies the customer from the development process through to series production: from design-of-manufacturing to design-of-testability, from design-of-manufacturing to design-of-testability and from the development of integrated testing concepts.
At Swisstronics Contract Manufacturing AG in Bronschhofen, we train an electronics technician and a commercial apprenticeship E-profile every year. If you are interested in an apprenticeship, then apply for a one or two-day trial position.