Test Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the design, development and integration of test solutions for various electronic products.
- Develop or integrate test specification, test procedures and test strategies, taking in consideration projects requirements and project metrics.
- Design test hardware solutions and write test software according to the specifications.
- Manage the development process taking in account the project quality, cost and performance targets.
- Provide support and make the appropriate changes, for continuous improvement activities, test specifications changes, and engineering product changes
- Exposed to different technologies like In-Circuit tests, functional tests, Flying probe, Burn In, etc.
Your conditions :
- University degree in engineering, electronics, automation
- Experience in a similar role (is an advantage)
- Knowledge in: electronics circuitry and programming (C, C++ is an advantage).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Development opportunities in a dynamic environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Health promotion offers within the company
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application preferably by e-mail to: Otilia.Boros@cicor.com
S.C. Systronics S.R.L
Str III Zona Industriala Arad Vest, Nr. 14
310580 Arad, Romania