SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer)
- Handle quality defect parts/components, determine root cause and raise complaints (if root caused determined by supplier) to supplier. (QAR)
- Ensure that all critical supplier issue are resolved in a timely manner and corrective action are implemented correctly.
- Ensure ongoing site supplier evaluation is performed. (Performance will be reported internally to supplier and to customer if required.)
- Provide documentation to perform inspection of components as per inspection plan in SAP.
- Monitor and drives PPM issue to critical suppliers to ensure supplied material/components with quality improved on next shipment to the factory.
- Perform supplier audit as per audit plan.
- REACH/ROHs/CFSI/UL... request from supplier and monitoring.
- Support new production launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standard.
- Assist with first off sample approvals.
- Corporate with QA engineer for customer complaint handing.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Quality Manager.
Your conditions :
- Bachelor in Electronics, experience 3+ years in management manufacturing process.
- Meet and document controls needed to satisfy ISO-9001:2015, ISO-14001:2015 & ISO-13485:2016 at audit processes.
- Able to work both in team or individual under high pressure, strong in problem solving.
- English fluently both verbal and written.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send your application preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com
Luat Nguyen Trong
15 Street 4,
Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park
Thuan An City
Binh Duong Province